August 09, 2017 at 10:09PM

Reddit scan:I understand this might be a bit of a longshot, and sorry if this isn't the proper place to put this, but I'm wondering if there are any creative collectives in the DFW area? I'm interested in just about anything creative, from music to visual arts/lighting and everything in between.I'm a huge fan of creative groups, specifically The Madbury Club. I'm also a fan of musical creative groups like Brockhampton and stylistic creative groups like Street Etiquette.I've been looking at taking a few classes at Dallas Makerspace or community college classes to find a bit more likeminded people, but in the meantime I'd like to see if there are any likeminded individuals. I'm honestly open to anything, unpaid internships, assistant work, or even just talking, so if you or anyone you know is interested feel free to DM me! Thank y'all for your time. http://ift.tt/2vowYj2 by Towson Makerspace

Comments