August 20, 2017 at 05:40AM

Reddit scan:First time poster on this subreddit - I've read the sidebar, and I don't think I'm contravening anything, but please forgive me if I've made a mistake, and I'll gladly try to correct for it.I've just got a website up and running, and after doing the basic "personalisation" stuff, I now need a logo, but I'm stuck on how to start. I've done logos in the past, and they weren't terrible but I admit they weren't that great either.What I've tried so far: arrangements of our initials, "wordbugs", images/sybols related to technology types we are interested in... but I've come up with nothing.So I'm interested in advice on how to break this down to get some decent ideas together. I'm decent enough with sketching to be able to create a proof-of-concept on paper and technology isn't really a barrier either - I'm more interested in learning what kind of processes you logo mavens here go through when you approach making a logo. http://ift.tt/2ih9ppd by Towson Makerspace

Comments