July 03, 2017 at 02:20PM

Reddit scan:Does my job applications gets filtered as spam because all my experience is in Egypt? Is it normal to wait that long in NYC?I tried to make a different resumes and different cover letters for different fields. Not even interviews!My bio: IoT System Architect / Software Engineer / Maker / Tech Educator / Parkour Coach / Stunt Man with 9+ years of professional experience. I have provided IoT solutions for environmental, agricultural, and “smart cities” projects, prototyped products using digital fabrication tools, including 3D printers and CNCs, acted as team lead on numerous software analysis and web development projects, launched and managed the first hackerspace and mobile makerspace in Egypt, taught interdisciplinary tech/art workshops across Egypt and Europe, and coached parkour on an individual and team level. My flexible approach to each project, from building an IoT solution to writing tech education curricula, comes from my wide-ranging skill-set and learning from diverse workplaces - ISPs, hackerspaces, fab labs, software companies, gyms, and movie sets alike. http://ift.tt/2tiUehk by Towson Makerspace

Comments