April 30, 2017 at 09:30AM

Reddit scan:I don't have a ton of time over the next couple of weeks but I know we have at least 10 members here in the DFW area and probably more. Would you be interested in a letter writing party? We could meet for an hour or two-- either in a conference room at a library, or a casual eatery so we have food and drink on hand. alternatively, I can secure us space at Dallas Makerspace in Farmers Branch. I have a lot of cards and some stationary. I'd be willing to chip in a few stamps. We can even hit our state reps and congressman, including ol' Mr. Stinkyface I-am-not-the-Zodiac-Killer Cruz. if you are interested, please let me know what days/times/areas of the metroplex you can easily get to over the next two weeks would be best for you. Also, keep in mind that you can always create a throwaway and accept under that. I was a little leery over meeting people under my everyday username, but fuck it. If it will make people more likely to say yes if someone semi-known on the sub pushes for it, then so be it. Also, if people in Dallas can't leave Dallas and Fort Worth people are also location bound, perhaps we can get two letter writing parties going. I can probably only spearhead one meetup so if someone else wants to step up and organize another one, I'd be absolutely happy with that.ALSO THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO TRADE SMALL AMOUNTS OF KRATOM. So let's increase those community ties. cue tornado alarms http://ift.tt/2pLa1X0 by Towson Makerspace

Comments