June 23, 2017 at 09:04AM

Reddit scan:Please help ... my principal let me know today that she may have found $3000 in the budget to pay for whatever I need for next year's option's class, but I need to give her a list of items to purchase by Monday. The class will officially be "Technology", but I can make it however I wish; I have a personal passion for STEM, makerspaces and design thinking so I'll probably be going along those lines.What would YOU buy if you were supporting new elementary learners? I will be running this options class for Grades 1-6; all students are coded severe behaviour so class sizes are small (6-12 would be my maximum), and most have not been exposed to this type of work before. The school already has 1-2 Makey-Makeys, Ozobots, and Littlebits.Thanks! http://ift.tt/2s1xMXH by Towson Makerspace

Comments