May 18, 2017 at 04:48PM

Reddit scan:so right now I'm in high school in a program called I.S.P (integrated studies program) aka program for "at risk" students. for my second semester elective i got put into a program called "makerspace and robotics" and i was like "oh cool i get to work with robots and make shit" turns out, nope you just get to use shitty Lego NXT "robots" and block programming and make them move from point A to B. so after about 2 months of that we watched the movie "The Martin" (its about someone who got stranded on mars and how he survived) so we watched that and he gave us this paper and we had to write down 3 examples of residency and determination and i was like "ok yah seems easy" so over the weekend i didn't finish it and when he come over to ask if i was done he got all up in my face as was like "Do I need to get the I.S.P co-ordinator down here to talk to you" and also said "I can just take you down to the office and say you aren't doing your work and call it defiance and get you suspended" and i was just thinking to myself i hope you get hit by a bus you fuc*ing piece of shit I am doing my work I just struggle with writers block. So after we were done our "robotics" unit we were shown the "Maker Menu" basically a list of things that can give you skills that apply to the real world. One of the programmes was Game Maker and I was like "Oh I've always wanted to make a game" so I chose that. Fast forward to last week he gave us a stupid filler assignment where we have to write about what we did good/bad this semester in this class and I was thinking "why would you like I don't even under stand the purpose of this assignment other than making your job easier. This is his second imo "Filler assignment" and its really pissing me off. http://ift.tt/2pYFem6 by Towson Makerspace

Comments